We’ve had a very difficult 2020 and as we prepare for 2021, I would like to invite you to join me in meditation. Currently, I am enrolled in a mindfulness meditation teaching program and I am offering a variety of free online meditations so I can practice leading meditations during this time of pandemic separation and also to connect with other meditators in any and all stages of your practice. I’m planning to do these meditations on different days and different times, hoping one or more of these meditations will fit into your schedule.
I hope to see you for any or all of the following meditations occurring in January and February, 2021:
- 1/21 ~ Body Scan Meditation ~ 7 – 7:30 PM
- 1/29 ~ Focused Attention & Open Awareness Meditation ~ 9:00 – 9:30 AM
- 2/1 ~ Loving-Kindness Meditation ~ 7:00 – 7:30 PM
- 2/5 ~ Just Like Me Meditation ~ 9:00 – 9:30 AM
- 2/6 ~ Mindfulness of Breathing ~ 10:00 – 10:30 AM
- 2/8 ~ Focused Attention & Open Awareness Meditation ~ 7:00 – 7:30 PM
- 2/12 ~ Loving-Kindness Meditation ~ 9 – 9:30 AM
- 2/13 ~ Body Scan Meditation & Just Like Me Meditations ~ 10:00 – 11:00 AM
- 2/19 ~ Mindfulness of Breathing ~ 9 – 9:30 AM
- 2/20 ~ Just Like Me & Body Scan Meditations ~ 10 – 11:00 AM
You can sign up on Eventbrite:https://www.eventbrite.com/…/invitation-to-meditate…
Lessons From My Garden –
A Series of Workshops & Discussions
I’m hosting a series of online conversations about thinking patterns that can create problems in our lives. We all have problems with our thinking and it can be very hard to change these patterns without help – so let’s talk!
Here’s a short video about Weeding Out the Need to be Right and my next online conversation about Weeding Out Negative Self-Talk!
Weeding Out Negative Self-Talk!
The Spirituality of Change
an Online Workshop
Presented by Megan Woodward Moyer, MA
May 16, 2020
10:00 am (PST) to 11:30 am
You will learn about the stages of change, your relationship with change and how the labyrinth can be used as a tool for mindful meditation and as a method for engagement in the change process.